1. Wayra Investigación y Desarrollo, S.L.U., advises users of the www.wayra.org portal or any other services hosted in www.wayra.org subdomains (hereinafter, the “Web Site”) that the companies comprising the TELEFÓNICA Group abide by current Spanish legislation on matters of personal data protection, users’ privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, as provided in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, governing Personal Data Protection and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approve the Regulations that develop Organic Law 15/1999, by adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology used, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
2. Specifically, Wayra Investigación y Desarrollo, S.L.U. informs users of its Web Site that personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are appropriate, pertinent, and not excessive for the determined area and ends, explicit and legitimate, for which they were obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for these ends, or when their owner requests they be cancelled.
3. When the Web Site gathers personal data, users shall receive clear and specific prior notification of the following:
- • The existence of a file or processing of data of a personal nature, the reasons for gathering such data and the recipients of this information.
- • Recording of the file in the Data Protection Agency’s Register.
- • The obligatory or optional nature of the replies to any questions which may be asked, and the consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply them.
- • The possibility of exercising the right to access, correction, cancellation and opposition to this data.
- • Name and address of those responsible for data processing.
4. All responsibility for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information shall be that of the user.
5. Any transfer of the personal data of users of this portal to third parties shall be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the recipients of the data and the uses to which they will be put.
The cookies used on our Website include both, our own and those of third parties, and they enable us to store and access information in relation to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, and also to track and analyse the activity carried out in order to introduce improvements and to provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. Telefónica, S.A. does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
However, users can set up their browsers to accept or reject cookies, or select those allowed and those excluded by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
- • Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- • Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet > Privacy > Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- • Firefox
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- • Safari , iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: http://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- • Opera
Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/en/cookies.html
On its Website, Wayra Investigación y Desarrollo, S.L.U. uses:
|GISession||Wayra.org||expires with the session||Session identifier for PHP can differentiate between different user sessions||1|
|express_sid||Etherpad.globalincubator.net||expires with the session||Session identifier to differentiate between users in the Collaborative Docs tool||1|
|prefs||Etherpad.globalincubator.net||indefinite||Saves user configuration preferences||1|
|token||Etherpad.globalincubator.net||3 moths||Token validation session for users in the Collaborative Docs tool||1|
• Analytical cookies:
These make it possible to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites with which they are associated.
Specifically, on the user’s device, www.wayra.org stores the analytical cookies of[ ]. Users can exclude their individual activity by means of the exclusion systems facilitated by [ ].
|__utma||google-analytics.com ga.js||2 years||This cookie keeps track of the number of times a user has been on a site, when it was their first visit, and when he produced his last visit.||2|
|__utmb||google-analytics.com ga.js||30 minutes||This cookie helps calculate how long the visit of a user by storing the time when he entered.||2|
|__utmc||google-analytics.com ga.js||expires with the session||This cookie helps calculate how long the visit of a user by storing the time leaving the page.||2|
|__utmz||google-analytics.com ga.js||expires with the session||This cookie keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used in that link I clicked, what keywords used and from where in the world agreed to the page.||2|
• Social network cookies:
In particular, Wayra Investigación y Desarrollo, S.L.U. uses[ ], which is a plug-in that makes it possible to share the content of our website on different social networks.
The cookies detailed above are graded on an “intrusiveness level” on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
- • Level 1: corresponds to internally-used cookies that are essential for provision of the service requested by the user.
- • Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, internally-used cookies necessary for the maintenance of contents and browsing, as well as cookies managed by third parties in the framework of services expressly requested by the user on their websites (e.g. Social Plugins from Facebook or Twitter).
- • Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties in the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, permitting tracking of these through websites not owned by Wayra Investigación y Desarrollo, S.L.U. (e.g. graphic advertising management platforms). The specification of this level is accompanied by its owner. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the user’s prior permission by means of express confirmation of acceptance.