Wayra InvestigaciÃ³n y Desarrollo, S.L.U
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid with number B-86230562
1. The intellectual property rights of the www.wayra.co web site or any other services hosted in www.wayra.co subdomains (the âPortalâ), its source code, design, navigational layout, data bases and various items of content are owned by, or have been legally licensed to, Wayra which has the rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. Wayra reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the Portal, the configuration and presentation of the Portal, and the access conditions in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Portal.
4. Wayra cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Portal or in its content. Notwithstanding the above, as soon as reasonably possible, it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
5. The access to the Portal and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the User. Wayra shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Wayra shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site's services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
6. Unless prohibited by applicable other laws, this Legal Notice shall be governed by the laws of Spain. Wayra and User expressly waive their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, and hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, Spain for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to the Portal.