1. Wayra InvestigaciÃ³n y Desarrollo, S.L.U., advises users of the www.wayra.co portal or any other services hosted in www.wayra.co subdomains (hereinafter, the âPortalâ) that the companies comprising the TELEFÃNICA Group abide by current Spanish legislation on matters of personal data protection, usersâ privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, as provided in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, governing Personal Data Protection and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approve the Regulations that develop Organic Law 15/1999, by adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology used, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
2. Specifically, Wayra InvestigaciÃ³n y Desarrollo, S.L.U. informs users of its Portal that personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are appropriate, pertinent, and not excessive for the determined area and ends, explicit and legitimate, for which they were obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for these ends, or when their owner requests them be cancelled.
3. When the Portal gathers personal data, users shall receive clear and specific prior notification of the following:
- The existence of a file or processing of data of a personal nature, the reasons for gathering such data and the recipients of this information.
- Recording of the file in the Data Protection Agencyâs Register.
- The obligatory or optional nature of the replies to any questions which may be asked, and the consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply them.
- The possibility of exercising the right to access, correction, cancellation and opposition to this data.
- Name and address of those responsible for data processing.
4. All responsibility for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information shall be that of the user.
5. Any transfer of the personal data of users of this portal to third parties shall be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the recipients of the data and the uses to which they will be put.
6. Wayra InvestigaciÃ³n y Desarrollo, S.L.U., with a registered office at Distrito C, Edificio Oeste Planta 3Âª, Ronda de la ComunicaciÃ³n S/N 28050, as the party responsible for the file system, guarantees that you may exercise the rights of access, correction, deletion and objection to the data provided by means of a letter accompanied by a copy of your Identity Document addressed to Wayra InvestigaciÃ³n y Desarrollo, S.L.U. at the address indicated above or to the following e-mail address email@example.com.